·
Registered
3,369 Posts
you know its gonna be a doozer :D

(lovely van - I like them like this T:)

·
Banned
1,762 Posts
I suppose if it does,nt go any faster that 5mph it could probably last a couple of hundred yards unless it,s got hydraulics

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hope its as comfortable and can handle like my old Citreon SM,s hydro pneumatic suspension, that was fun
LOL: I had a BX many moons ago I:.. Leaked its self to death on the driveway one afternoon.. No great loss :D

·
Banned
1,762 Posts
Ninian Sanderson was the only person to sell Citreons in Scotland back then, and he took me out on a test drive, a few inches of snow on the road, and he frightened the life out of me throwing it everywhere but, still on line, he did win Le Mans 20 yrs previous right enough,still come out in a sweat thinking of it. If i remember right it was about £3,000

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
The glass for the front of the SM is about a grand to replace these days - still think its a lovely car though. My dad is a real Citroen fan, we had a GS, a CX, a Visa (major error), a BX, a Xantia and now he's got a C1, which doesn't really count. There's a lot wrong with Citroen, but they were the last car manufacturer that really tried to do its own thing and be innovative.

I'd still rather have hat Caddy tho.... On he subject of air bags and the new T4 project.... I hope we get to see a T4 doing the ol' three wheel motion A:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
ewwwww citreons!!!!! off topic or what!!!!

that caddy is stunning! believe its the g-werks toy?!

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Calm down! We're all on the same side.... Well we're on the VolkswagenEn side LOL:

·
Banned
1,762 Posts
excuse me???

would you care to call me that again??

im expressing the fact that i dont like citreons on a post about VOLKSWAGONS
Your reference that it was off topic was uncalled for as it was only after learning that it had hydraulics that i brought up my only experience of such a system, that being the citreon SM and the SD Special Pallas, You obviously dont think much of Citreons but, please dont confuse a caddy with a stance as an after thought that appeals to teanagers and that of a Citreon Maserati that was years in front of anything at the time. As for your retort, yes, like your opinion it was that of an ignorant [email protected]

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Your reference that it was off topic was uncalled for as it was only after learning that it had hydraulics that i brought up my only experience of such a system, that being the citreon SM and the SD Special Pallas, You obviously dont think much of Citreons but, please dont confuse a caddy with a stance as an after thought that appeals to teanagers and that of a Citreon Maserati that was years in front of anything at the time. As for your retort, yes, like your opinion it was that of an ignorant [email protected]
its quite simple, i dislike citreons, simple as that. the early ones, as innotive as they where, well look where it has put the company now, amoungst the worse manufactures of cars on the planet, asbolsolute heaps of rubbish!

may i ask why you make a comment why stance is an after thought that appeals to teenagers?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts