VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The thin foam type stuff used for sticking trim onto body work etc. Must be 3M though as the Duck stuff only lasted 1 week.... :(

·
Registered
238 Posts
The thin foam type stuff used for sticking trim onto body work etc. Must be 3M though as the Duck stuff only lasted 1 week.... :(
I got some awesome stuff in work. I work for an industrial supplies and this stuff is great. If you can't get your 3M let me know and you can try this stuff at cost plus packaging. Let me know how you go mate.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Great, thanks! Wow a recommend in my home town from the States!
Not really, Santa Pod is near Wellingborough, the Podville USA is just a bit of fun. There is this little thing called google, you type in 3M it gives you their website, then you click on where to buy, then your location - West Mids, then the town - Shrewsbury. Ain't rocket science just beyond your itelligence to work it out obviously. I:

Lol.............

Ian. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I:

True. I got snowed under by other rubbish when I did it. I even spent ages trawling the 3M site to no avail.

Thanks Bazza, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Sorry if I sounded snotty in my comment. I did hold back when you initially asked and just gave you the info you needed. The thing that gets my goat is when other people keep asking the same questions on the forum rather than being arsed to do a quick forum search to give them the info they are after, lazy is what I call it.

Good luck with the sticky stuff, my mum had the same problem with her rear number plate keep falling off!!

Ian. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts