VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I did check the top car park...didn't see any vans...think my blinkers were on
There are 3 levels to the car park, We were on the lower level. I briefly seen a blue van go up the hill then go straight back down. Thought it might have been you so I kept an eye out for you driving back up , but you never drove back up. Gutting.

·
Previously known as: mj53dub
366 Posts
Wasn't as good a turnout as previous meets Maf. Always a next time.T:
Sorry couldn't make it mate mother still in hos let me know if ur going to do another one mate how many turned up mate ill bring the 2 of them to help out with the no situation no ones done anything for a while once the word gets out it will come good again

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Sorry couldn't make it mate mother still in hos let me know if ur going to do another one mate how many turned up mate ill bring the 2 of them to help out with the no situation no ones done anything for a while once the word gets out it will come good again
Hey no problem Al. Hope your mum's okay bud. Around 9 vans turned up. Caught up with old freinds too.
See you soon mate. T:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
I can't put a date on the next meet yet as my beloved bus is going up for sale.
So if any of you know someone looking for a T5. 55 plate 88000 miles let me know.

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
how things have changed, past 5 t4's and 4 t'5s, not one wave shocking, lol, the scene has changed so much over the years,all you get is mine van is better than there's , that's that's rubbish etc these are peoples pride n joys don't spoil it for them,things have got to clicky you try n get involved then they just ignore or snub you,strange how when I was a co-ordinator on here everyone was spoken to and made to feel welcome,big shame:confused:,. oh well time to do our own thing.Rasp:

61 - 80 of 80 Posts