VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Don't think we have anything on in August I'll have to check if we're not I'll will be there be nice to catch up nice to c people on here let's try and keep it going
Be good to see u Al. Put a mention on the other thread to spark some interest

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I'm sure it'll spark some interest. People are usually available around January just as long as we're not snowed in.
Don't know if I'll have my van back by then though.

·
aka GriffithstownT4
906 Posts
South east Wales is dead on its mate it has been for month. Shame really because at one point it was massive with a good following. Unfortunately it seems nobody has the time to commit to organise things regular. Id love to do it but weekends off are few and far between so couldn't commit myself.
Loads of people are on Facebook, have a scout round the Facebook groups.

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
hi all sorry don't get on here much,seems that facebook has taken over some what and new clubs are forming on there every week far to many to be honest,there is an events page on there which a few of us look after on behalf of the forum, I don't get many weekends off so the ones I do have I spend with my 3 kiddies,im sure wayne (butchergod) is more than happy for someone to arrange a meet and post it up,paul ion dose a great job down west and the meets and region grow weeklyT:. there has been talk of meet over the next few weeks nothing confirmed as yet,new season ihas started so im sure it will get more active, happy dubbing allT:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Haven't been on here for ages
Bit gutted to see South Wales group seems to have died
what happened to everyone- Nasty Nick, Ed J, Brainy , Novo, Casper, Tutter?
My username has slightly altered too- and Im back to a van rookie
Anyway anyone still out there Merry Christmas *<:)>

81 - 96 of 96 Posts