VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
new se wales regional co-ordinator

hi all looks like i have taken over from novo(paul) as the new se wales coordinator,big thank you to paul for his time over the last fews years and all the best for future endevours.:ILU:A:
hello all,my name is si(silkyswitch)i will be taking over the new position of se wales regional coordinator,this is still a big area to cover, and i will do my very best for this new region,and make it a fun and happy place to be involved with,im very approchable as many of you know,so any ideas for future meets and camps please send me a pm.my main aim is to make sure all areas have meets,so people dont have to travell to far,i also want to involve families a bit more so kiddies dont get bored like mine do when all the dads just talk about vans and boys toys etc.its a great honour to take up this position,and i hope i get everyones support to make this a super region i cant do it on my own.your input is very important to me so please feel free to add any ideas or changes you would like to see,very kind regards si

·
Registered
242 Posts
Re: new se wales regional co-ordinator

Congrats on your new post! I'm hoping to make a more regular appearance and will be watching to see what new meets are in the pipeline T:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts

Well done Si T:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts

Do you feel all important now? :D

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Hi all ok,im looking for some ideas for future meets,i have some ideas

NEWPORT AREA tredegar house or park,spytty or maesglas

CARDIFF AREA cosmeston lakes,cardiff gate,poss in and around the bay

BARRY the knap,and porthcawl,

ABERGAVENNY,raglan castle or in the town,

CWMBRAN lakes#

CRUMLIN, PEN Y FAN POND

EBBW VALE,FESTIVAL PARK.

I DO NEED HELP WITH THE FOLLOWING AREAS merthyr/aberdare/pontypridd/caerphilly/llantrisant areas.

main thing im trying to do as give everyone a chance without traveling to far,and not have to pay to much for parking,and of course members with families bit of entertainment for kiddies both young and old,your feedback is very important to me.so any thoughts ideas,please forward them onto me.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Aaaahhhh! Now breathe. That was one long sentence bud. M:
You do know that the co-ordinator make's the tea for all of us don't you.I::D

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Aaaahhhh! Now breathe. That was one long sentence bud. M:
You do know that the co-ordinator make's the tea for all of us don't you.I::D
lol that wasnt well typed,tried to do it before i went to work,I:,ve got the wife for that.:D

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Look forward to your first meet and tell the wife one sugar for me. T:

·
Registered
106 Posts
It would be nice if more t4 and t5 owners from our area had more meets !! I'm from Merthyr myself, and I would rather have meets every couple of weeks , or maybe one every two or three months !!! Instead of having all these little ones every now and again , think it would be better to have one big one ( or as big as possible ) once in a while, so everyone would get used to the dates and possibly make time for it !! Every time I see a post on here about a meet , I always look and think bloody hell I can't do that one for what ever reason ! Gutted then ! But if I knew a date in stone I could arrange things around !!! What you think ?????

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
It would be nice if more t4 and t5 owners from our area had more meets !! I'm from Merthyr myself, and I would rather have meets every couple of weeks , or maybe one every two or three months !!! Instead of having all these little ones every now and again , think it would be better to have one big one ( or as big as possible ) once in a while, so everyone would get used to the dates and possibly make time for it !! Every time I see a post on here about a meet , I always look and think bloody hell I can't do that one for what ever reason ! Gutted then ! But if I knew a date in stone I could arrange things around !!! What you think ?????
the last few months there has been a meet every last sunday in the month at porthcawl,not everyone can make the meets,so generally its a low turn out,i was on my own at one in june weather was great to,so trying to get a large turn out is hit or miss,i hope to change this,i need to find suitable places,ie plenty of parking and to make sure its ok to hold them there,poss what i could do is find 3/4 places in the region maybe 3 along the m4 corridor and one lets say central merthyr/blackwood area.and do one of these places each a month.if i cant sort out a large meet turn it into a camp maybe 2/3 times a year.does this sound ok:ILU: ps thank you for reply,si

1 - 20 of 291 Posts