VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 363 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOUTH WALES MEMBERS

To everyone that attends or anyone in the South Wales area, who would like to come to our meet:

Please e mail me at: [email protected]
I can then keep you informed when necessary of details of, up and coming meets and local info.

If your new to the forum and haven't attended a meet, please drop me an e mail and I can give you details of when and where the next meet will occur!

Keep checking this section for details. Also you can email me @ [email protected]

Please fill out your location in your profile as this will help me contact you once a date has been arranged for a meet.
Thanks

FOR 2009 MEETS PLEASE SEE THE FOLLOWING LINK....
http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=27084

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RIGHT THEN GUYS AND GALS, SUNDAY 25th NOVEMBER

I know this seems like a long time away but the best meets are always the ones arranged well in advance. At the moment the new forum is only just starting to get back its members and new ones are always joining, so if we leave it a month then most people will have plenty of time to re-join the forum and finish off various jobs on their vans etc etc.

For those who haven't been to previous South Wales meets, we always have a good time with 20-30 T4's and this time i'm hoping to beat the T4 forum record for most vans. We usually meet at Rest Bay, Porthcawl because its easy to park up, its right on the beach and last time alot of us went to a local pub for food and drink.

If your interested in joining us please add your name to the list.

Bodhi

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
whooooo hoooo wifes away that weekend as well so defo commin. wonder if I'll get those R8 alloys before then?????????

·
Banned
559 Posts
i'm not going you all smell!!!!!!!!!!

well i might if bohdi washes and cuts his hair last time i saw him he looked like a dark haired father christmas (nice van though mate) should still have one of my vans by then. Red Tiki van is going on ebay shortly if i can get my private plate of quick enough!!! theyll rob me for another 100 quid again i'm sure bloody dvla!!!!!!

be nice to see some old and new faces reckon a few people need to make up for not turning up at newgale get your arses down the beach!! "i was there and we saw" - like shopping cart kind of thing (if you now - you now) haha

ps is there a rule that only t4's turn up think not!!! if you aint got a van at the mo or you fancy a look i reckon thats ok what you think ant?

And if you want a bigger vw meet sure httuning boys will come down - wow other vws theres a scary thought!!!

any how soap dogers i'm of to hug some sheep in a loving way - Tonmawr styley

·
Registered
254 Posts
hi ant,
been a while since i caught up with you mate,nov 25th sounds good to me......liking the new van to,less time in show and shine perhaps and more time having fun....recipe for disaster methinks!!!!be cool to catch up with you ,ritchie and ben.cakes on me.....
dave

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
i'm not going you all smell!!!!!!!!!!

well i might if bohdi washes and cuts his hair last time i saw him he looked like a dark haired father christmas (nice van though mate) should still have one of my vans by then. Red Tiki van is going on ebay shortly if i can get my private plate of quick enough!!! theyll rob me for another 100 quid again i'm sure bloody dvla!!!!!!

be nice to see some old and new faces reckon a few people need to make up for not turning up at newgale get your arses down the beach!! "i was there and we saw" - like shopping cart kind of thing (if you now - you now) haha

ps is there a rule that only t4's turn up think not!!! if you aint got a van at the mo or you fancy a look i reckon thats ok what you think ant?

And if you want a bigger vw meet sure httuning boys will come down - wow other vws theres a scary thought!!!

any how soap dogers i'm of to hug some sheep in a loving way - Tonmawr styley
you ain't bringing any tonmawr dodgyboys with you are you. I like my van as it is not covered in key marks and on bricks!!!!!!

whats happening with you're next van projekt then??? all gone quiet for now?

see you soon boys (wifes away all weekend if you fancy doing beers on the saturday night?)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Ben and Rich - you're off your'e heads boys !! And Rich, what's all this about another T4 ?? Will try to be at the meet - hot dogs for tea boys !!!

·
Banned
559 Posts
Projects i'll have you now!!!!!

1. Crew cab tiki massive - got more tiki bits and the material to do the interior from hawaii - vans not starting but will!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new interior being thought out and its getting fresh paint going high and big wheels already bought the private plate.

2. lhd 2.5 petrol auto with lpg multivan interior (not the front seats but got nice caravelle style seats of rat thanks buddy) remote central locking alarm towbar full windows roof bars - for less than £2500!!!!!! happy fekin days - old wheels off red van getting a refurb (bohdi massive)- van being sprayed in black - total interior make over - watch this space but a little less mad than the crew cab.

3. jetta

on its **** fablon care of gotwood (thanks mate needs finishing cot the pinstripe tape) big gearnob again mini disc fitted wheels getting refrubed got to do something in the boot or ill sell it to make room for the crew cab not sure at mo!!

anyone who can get rear half shafts for the syncro crew cab willing to sell body parts for !!

not touched the tomos yet but thats getting done for the back of crew cab - got a new surf board comming as well and an orange mtb of the flea bay.

projeckt2ton in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh trying to learn acoustic base as well????????????????

so not much one really

haha

later

·
Registered
146 Posts
Nice to hear you're keeping busy then ,Rich !!!! At least if your busy, you ain't got time to be naughty, hey ??!!

·
Banned
559 Posts
if only i had time to learn to spell seems my dyslexia is getting worse!!!haha yep loads on but happy and i was never naughty - just really really bad!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 363 Posts