bodydrop
gazfoot
3dr-rally-slag
xtwill
joe29
welshsurferdan
Ban
The Goog

Just had a thought.... the top part of the carpark may not be open this time of year so it might be tight for 20+ T4's, especially if theres any surf. Any suggestions welcome.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Really looking forward to this meet it will be my first in the T4

Just had my van back from the paint shop and my RS8’s have arrived. (Yippee)

Just hope I have time to lower the van.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'll be up for coming along to see what goes on at one of these meets!! Providing that is you guys don't mind a T5 amongst all the T4's.

·
Registered
313 Posts
hi bodhi ...
me and the famliy will try and come across on sunday and sample the delights of wales ( taffy apple ) .
what is it with taffy apple i cant find it any where over here . dont the welsh export .
cheers ... lee

·
Registered
146 Posts
After chatting to some other T4 locals, Aberavon seafront has been suggested as an alternative location - plenty of parking and a cafe and fish and chip shop etc. How about it?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
none of us will have any wheels left if we go to aberavon. thieving bu99ers round there.
Can we please still go to rest bay as I was hoping to get in the water for a surf before hand

·
Registered
691 Posts
Your more than welcome!

1 week to go. If any of you guys from over the bridge want to join us, feel free, it'd be good to catch up with you all again.
Hi Ant
Its my 40th on the 25th!!!! and I have managed to convince the Mrs to let me out in the van.... so I will be representing the Bristol massive again

Is the meet at Rest bay - Porthcawl or at Aberavon (isn't that the bloke off "Lord of the Rings"?)??...... hopefully it's at the one closest to the bridge.

It will be good to catch up with you all....if it's hot I could try and sell some choc ices!!!.......no stickers or gay cakes please.....although I don't mind a Tazan-a-gram if 2ton wants to get his "man-kini" out.

Let me know the score...and is 12 noon correct?....

Oh yes and in answer to projekt2tons previous "infamous" post.... It would have to be a Giant Panda
as they are endangered and need all the help they can get..... and they look nice too......

·
Registered
13 Posts
I like my wheels too much to risk Aberavon, by the sounds of things!! I am for Porthcawl as never been to the beaches there before. Anyone seen a weather forecast for the weekend yet??

Cheers

Will

·
Banned
559 Posts
you pu*sys there aintnothing wrong with afon been down there loads of time in surfing for a couple of hours ect and several other t4 surfy dudes go as well - lardy b dont want to go to far his student loan wont push for the extra derv and hes showing off causes he got new wheels, ants scared i reckon!!!

any how see how it goes there a new carpark there with loads of space if we run out of space at "fekin porthcawl" glc massive ect we can move.

lard boy whats the surf forcast and tide time.

later

richie
shetland pony society member

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
it's alright down the av. if you're LOCAL like richie!!!

as for the student bit. yep all DERV donations gratefully received.

The tide is dead low at 12 on sunday but not a clue as to the surf forecast (and weather looks rough as well)

any clues if anyone wants to go for food later??

·
Registered
55 Posts
Scaberavon is great on a big S swell and an E wind with a high tide,other than that the place is a twrch!!
The locals try it on but are nowhere near as bad as the spoilt brats at Langland!! and once you surf there a couple of times they leave u alone and are quite friendly.

Ant as u are the S wales organiser can u set the location please??

I'll be there if its Q if I have to bring the Company car (T5) then Will won't be alone.

Only thing is is that the work chums rip the P155 out of me all the time and every VW van we pass now gets a wave and a sarcastic "Goog did you see that!!" They Are relentless.

As for the forecast Swell looks to be NW with same winds( too cold and too choppy) lets just have coffee.

Rob as it's ur 40th are u getting the cakes in? if so I'll bring the team they all love cakes!!

41 - 60 of 363 Posts