VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 686 Posts

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
final fling,pittoncross gower 5 to 7 oct long weekend,mostly hard standings £18 per nite,inc elec and free for dogs,this is a great site,and they are happy to have us,rules apply.anyone interested please let me know, as i will need to confirm rough no.'s to them. further details on how to book will follow SO WHO'S IN.:D here's the link to site http://www.pittoncross.co.uk/index.cfm please book and pay by 3rd oct cheers

silkyswitch (paid in red)
mj53dub
t4maf
duffy177
goose72
sosboy 81
adycampervan
dazmel7106
liamsmith
uberlucky
nickbd
oddsurfer
welshtourist
welshjas
billiesbus
camperhappy
wain82
dickc
ok guys,booking info as follows,you need to quote t4/t5 group reference no.is 15686.all pitches will be on a hardstanding,ask for tracey tel no.01792391557.
come on peeps more the merrier,:D:grphg:cheersas soon as you have booked could you please drop me a pm,cheers guys.:ILU:
oh ps all bookings for this must be done by phone.cheers

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gutted prob can't make it, my boys 7th birthday on the 4th so prob gonna be his party weekend. Never mind look forward to the next:)
camping party sure severn year old would love it, did i wave to you in cwmbran today:)

·
aka GriffithstownT4
906 Posts
is this site close to the beach then si? have you got any ideas about what time to head down etc? shall i bring singstar for the xbox LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

1 - 20 of 686 Posts