VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
hi keith, i'm leaving friday morning sometime, so might meet up with you on the way. You bringing a few kids with you? Was hoping they might entertain mine for the weekend!
Hannah

·
Administrator
30,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
go on your own then if thats your attitude....Rasp:..

keep me posted mate..T:
Only pullin Yer leg moi lubber

hi keith, i'm leaving friday morning sometime, so might meet up with you on the way. You bringing a few kids with you? Was hoping they might entertain mine for the weekend!
Hannah
The whole family will be coming hopefully, including the mrs and my 18 yr old daughter aswell T:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I take it then you are doing a303 then onto a36 down through salisbury and down through ringwood etc..

I am ready to go mate pretty much anytime,so let me know when you will roughll be hitting the 303/36 area..

T:
Think the best way is to stay on the A36 Sailsbury south straight to the M27 and over the top of the M27 follow Beaulieu signs.:D
See you there, we are camping in Lymington from Wed night but will cruise back with ee @ 60 Chippy cuz I have the carryavan.I:

·
T4 Custom trailer maker
1,916 Posts
We are meeting at Junc 1 at 10 ish if any folks are about ?
I reckon that coming over that way to Junc 2 is a better route as you would travel down to Ringwood and back on yourself back up through the forest. PM leeboy33 as he lives out that way so may be able to sort a route that brings you out at Junc 1 ? He says its a nice route in to Beaulieu as it avoids the lorries and Lyndhurst. See you all thereT:

21 - 37 of 37 Posts