VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone...

I have finally got round to putting all these photos from last years South West Mega Meet into one album.

Some fantastic photos here of the 2 days, including the chilled out camping within the beautiful grounds of Powderham Castle on the Exe Estuary and the 37 van t4/t5 convoy to Dubs At The Beach, which consisted of a 20 mile cruise along the South Devon coastal road. Then a collection of photos from the Dubs At The Beach show on Paignton seafront

Keep an eye out in mine, Keith's (T4Chippy) and Lee's (General Lee) signatures for news on this years event which will be a friday, saturday and sunday. Thank you to everyone who came along making it a superb weekend and taking all these memorable photos.

Hope to see you there..

Matt:ILU:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
There allright I spose I:

Cracking time had by everyone mate, Can't wait till this years do when we make a full Weekend of it T:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Don't forget the hundred's of dubs that joined in halfway Matt I:

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Top work there buddy,i recognise a few of those shots taken out the back of my bus;) cant wait for this years....I:
Gaz.

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Great photos matt, must have taken you ages just downloading them all, looks like a good time was had by all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts