VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening Folks,

I saw a post a while ago where somebody recommended a Southampton based paint sprayer. I'm looking to get a couple of rear spoilers and the sportline front end sprayed before I fit them but would welcome some recommendations. Can anybody offer any suggestions for a good sprayer in the Southampton area ?

Thanks Guys

Paul

·
Registered
359 Posts
Give this chap a call, known him for years, worked for him many years ago, painted stuff for us to a very high standard. T:

·
Registered
315 Posts
And another recommendation - Botley Motor Body Repair (near the railway station in Park Gate) 01489565050. Can't fault the work they've carried out for me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update on prices

My Mate went to Alan Cawte and was charged £150 to spray his rear spoiler. I think this was a bit steep especially when it came out of the box with a scratch on the top from the staple on the box. I decided to look elsewhere and found Select Autos just over the Itchen bridge in Woolston. He had a few vehicles in having full resprays and the work looked good. He quoted me £150 to spray a sportline bumper and rear spoiler in gloss black so I went with him. I'll update on the quality of work this week.

Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts