VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Following on from the popularity of our key cutting at the shows and keys by post service offered to forum members here is a small selection of the most popular keys that we can do. On the t4 the price depends on the engine, and year. Generally speaking we can do keys for most models upto 2000 by post. After 2000 keys have to be programmed to the vehicle and can not be done by post.

T4

2.4d £35 each
1.9td £45 each
2.5 TDI £55 each
T4 surf keys £6

T5

All engines £55 each
T5 Surf keys £8

Surf keys: these are keys that have no transponder or electronics inside, put simply they will lock and unlock your van but that's about it. These are ideal for taking in to the water surfing or kayaking etc without the fear of causing damage!

We can also cut and code keys for many other VAG vehicles. And some other makes, most popular are Vito, vivaro and traffic vans.

What we can't do is provide keys cut to code, vin number reg number or any other way than duplication.

If there's anything you think we might be able help with please ask, in most cases we can help, for example snapped keys, worn keys,

·
Registered
621 Posts
This is just what I'm after as one of my keys has stopped working.

Can you do the transponder keys if I can get over to you? The key in question still starts the van but will not work to use the lock/unlock function with the buttons. I have access to VCDS and have tried to programme it without any luck. I think the transponder must be fried!

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2.5tdi 102 auto.T:
Sorry needs Programming to the Van on this one:cool:

This is just what I'm after as one of my keys has stopped working.

Can you do the transponder keys if I can get over to you? The key in question still starts the van but will not work to use the lock/unlock function with the buttons. I have access to VCDS and have tried to programme it without any luck. I think the transponder must be fried!
The transponder and the remote are different, the transponder is part of the immobilizer system and if it is knackered the van will not start or run.

the remote part may just need a new battery and re-programming.

Can you do a key for a lupo??
Yes, what year and engine?

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahh, the joys of the changeover year! It's either a £40 by post job or a £60 program to the vehicle, wouldn't be able to tell with out the key though I'm affraid!:D

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For the most part it's only the 2.5 TDI models that need programming to the van.

The 1.9 td and the 2.4d can be done by postT:

·
Van LADY!!!
170 Posts
Hey I have a T5 1.9 TDi 2007 I only have one key ( a worry) where would I get another & programmed (Beach Buggin??) & whats an approx. cost- thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi guys, not at beach buggin, next stop camper jam, then to volkspower,

T4 2.5TDI £55

T5 non remote £55

In both cases need any existing keys and the van to program.

Worn keys not a problem:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts