VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever fitted speakers for the rear of your van in the seat base facing backwards
Any photos or comments appreciated T: Thanks Paxo

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
just about to do the same myself,fix them to a carpeted board and screw it to the bases with the back of the speaker through the base,run the cables under carpet past gearstick/handbrake and up to radio T:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just about to do the same myself,fix them to a carpeted board and screw it to the bases with the back of the speaker through the base,run the cables under carpet past gearstick/handbrake and up to radio T:
Have you thought about how you are going to protect the speaker from something going through the front of seat base and damaging the back of it got any photos ? T:paxo

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
Have you thought about how you are going to protect the speaker from something going through the front of seat base and damaging the back of it got any photos ? T:paxo
never thought about damaging it tbh,i have loads of rubbish under the seat at the moment but once vans finished shouldnt be anything under there,or box it in,will do it soon T:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts