VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Hi. I'm after brown or beige coloured trim carpet. How dark is the sand or wheat you sell and do you have any pictures of completed vans as it's hard to tell the colour from a small picture please. Thanks
The sand and the wheat are beige lining carpets, not brown - they are not very dark.

We don't have a picture of a van lined out fully in either of these colours, though there is likely to be some on the forum somewhere from vans people have lined themselves.

The best thing to do is probably to order some samples, as this way you can be sure of which to order: http://www.megavanmats.com/apps/webstore/products/show/3965831

T:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Hi I'm wanting one of your cab mats please it's for rhd t4 with double passenger seat I would like it in anthracite with black edging and rubber foot pad can't remember how I paid you before if you could let me know
Cheers mark:)

Payment of £25.00 can be made directly through PayPal: [email protected] - just add a note to the payment with your forum user name and confirmation of the mat you are ordering.

T:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Helloo!

can i get

T5 mat in anthracite with red & black edging & a carpet heel pad for a double / single seat combo please

(not for 2 captains chairs)

thanking you!

121 - 140 of 153 Posts