VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)Help. Anyone got any ideas why my trip mileage keeps going back to zero even without me resetting it? Also just noticed that the speedo has started moving up and down when I am stationary. Could the 2 things be linked?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi again. Have noticed that there is a clicking noise under the right hand side of the dash and the mile display flickers when the trip mileage resets itself. I only happens now again but I'd like to get it sorted.......any ideas?:)

·
Registered
651 Posts
Hi mate, i have the same problem with the speedo moving up and down even when stationary. When traveling it can jump up to 120mph whilst going around 30mph. If you do get a solution to the problem i would be interested to know myself. Ive heard a few people talking of possible dry solder on the back of the instument panel, also some speed sensor on the gear box but i dont know where to start with either.... If i find the answer i will pm you, if you find the answer before me could you pm me please?? it is rather annoying and as i say im not sure where to start..

Good luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts