VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Hope everyone had a great Xmas and New Year. Thought I'd better get a post up about the first Spen Dubz meet of 2012.

After the club started last year (about Sept time), we've had good attendances at each meet (every two weeks), so hopefully we can keep this going in 2012, and also meet some new members.

As usual we meet at the Three Nuns pub just off the A62 near Mirfield/Huddersfield from around 7.30 onwards.

All VW's are welcome.

Cheers,
James :ILU:

·
Registered
457 Posts
See you there Dave...any of the other Yorkshire contingent comin' over?

Av you got any event dates for this year?

·
offside customs
1,818 Posts
hi bri ill post on yorkshire thread we are have in a bit of a shake up at mo,sorting threads out nick is our new main man now
as ash steped down ,we will be all up and running very soon.
as for meets bri ill be in trekker ,just got another house so got to get that sorted ready to rent so a couple of mi vas are up for sale
deffo keepin syncro though lolprobs be missin out till the summer.
ill stay local our lads your lads and west yorks dubs.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Considering the weather..... A reasonable turn out!
Ravedave, did you get home ok?
Would be good to see some new members, so anyone in the Spen / West Yorkshire area who fancies getting in to the VW scene, come along and join us at our next meet, in two weeks!

·
offside customs
1,818 Posts
hi bri yes mate just drove really steady very icey top of flockton especially on a bike tyre,
cheers you guys for helpin me out.
flat tyre hub spacer stuk no tools, and didnt even no what road i was on, if id have phoned aa they d
have pi..ss..ed them selves.
tip of the week put tools in your lasses car,yes she will polish them,yes she will think i dont need tools my hubby sorts it all
but yes when the fu...er breakes down mr hubby needs them lol put some in guys
cheers dave

1 - 20 of 24 Posts