VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,174 Posts
Beautiful!

Had one fly over Higham near Gravesend yesterday about 5 ish too as I was just packing up.

What's your job then grumps?T:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Lancaster, hurricane and spitfire landed at Cambridge airport yesterday pm and took off today two flypasts for me. T: T: T:

·
Super Moderator
5,174 Posts
Lancaster, hurricane and spitfire landed at Cambridge airport yesterday pm and took off today two flypasts for me. T: T: T:
The spit was heading north towards Essex so must of been the same one heading home.

Nice job grumpy.

My dad was a fireman then worked on the Sally line ferries from Ramsgate to Dunkirk as deck hand/fireman too.

Told me some horror stories:(

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
There was a classic car show 5 miles down the road , he buzzed em a few times did some loops and went , they must have paid for him as an attraction .
Also had the red arrows past in the morning

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Single Spit flew over the house this evening - thought it was en route to Duxford. I see them quite often and never tire of seeing/hearing them. Off to a local show tomorrow where the local Rolls Royce garage start up and run a Merlin engine - magic!T:

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
A Spitfire was displaying overhead at the british superbikes at cadwell park yesterday :D

I am luck with plane spotting i suppose. I live 2 miles away from doncaster airport where the only air worthy vulcan is based so see that often and I have to go past RAF Scampton nearly every day with work so see the red arrows quite a lot too T:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts