VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Just to introduce myself my name is **** and I have just set up a company to help supply and install (Oxfordshire only to start) good value and quality split charge kits and systems.

I have been supplying and installing basic split charge systems to all makes and vehicles for well over 15 years.

My Website is still under construction and seems to be taking forever so I have put some adds on Ebay and Amazon

Have a look and if you fancy any of the kits please send me a PM as I will be able to offer at least 10% to 15% off all the prices you see and send you a invoice through paypal for whatever you need.

All of our kits are made to order so if you can't see what your looking for then please get in touch.

Also all of my Voltage sense kits can be made up to your specification so all you have to do is bolt everything together.

Have a look at the links below at my small ebay shop and let me know if I can be of any assistance.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/simplyspl...e=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

1 - 1 of 1 Posts