VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi,

Is there any way I could have one of these kits with an additional switch on the dash to turn the split charging on / off? I want to basically be able to control when the leisure battery is being charged.

Regards
Gareth

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi,

just wondereing if you still had these kits available? just getting round to this stage on the van so would be ideal.

Cheers
Rob

·
Trade Member Plus
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Got our stuff today Jay cheers, gotta say you have the best packaging guy ever, bet its a girl though LOL:
H:H:H:H:H:H:H: well Abi's on holiday, other staff busy with making classic wiring loomsI: so it was meI:, so you was bang on with saying it was a girlLOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

Many thanks

Jay:ILU:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello Jay,

I have just purchased one of your split charge kits which looks good value and seems like it will take some of the hassles out of my wiring project. I have a 2002 T4 2.5 TDi Transporter, and hope this one has the correct alternator for the job. Looking forward to fitting this! T:

Thanks, Pete.

·
Trade Member Plus
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Just a quick note to say that we are still ruuning this offer for Forum membersT:, ive been asked a few times if its still running, so i though i would poke the post with a stick againI:

Many thanks

·
Trade Member Plus
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
How can I check if this will work with my alternator?
It will work with all, its just a longer job with some types as you have to pick the trigger from the fuse boxT:

Hope this has helpedT:

Many thanks

·
Trade Member Plus
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Thanks Jay...I will have one of these off you so can you PM me your paypal addy?

Thanks
Mike
hey mike if you follow the link you will be able to use paypal as the method of payment when you check outT:

many thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
Jay,

Can you pm me a price on split charge system, with ability to add 240 sockets, inverter to run a tv, Xbox and rear lights and ability to use a hookup!

Thanks
Aaron

·
Trade Member Plus
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Jay,

Can you pm me a price on split charge system, with ability to add 240 sockets, inverter to run a tv, Xbox and rear lights and ability to use a hookup!

Thanks
Aaron
Hi Aaron,

Please find the details below:

http://www.xtremevan.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=5261

And this may help you a little with how this type of system worksT:

If you need anymore help, Please just give me a shoutT:

many thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
I got the 140amp HD split charging kit....have to say its a great piece of kit and very easy to install...don't hesitate, buy it A:
Cheers autosparks!!

·
Trade Member Plus
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
I got the 140amp HD split charging kit....have to say its a great piece of kit and very easy to install...don't hesitate, buy it A:
Cheers autosparks!!
Hi MrDaz glad youre happy with your purchase T:

Need anything else give us a shout.

Cheers.
Abi T:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi Autosparks

This kit looks great value. One question: Do you need a big crimper tool to fit this kit or do the ends come with the terminals already crimped on?

Cheers
Andy

·
Trade Member Plus
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
Hi Autosparks

This kit looks great value. One question: Do you need a big crimper tool to fit this kit or do the ends come with the terminals already crimped on?

Cheers
Andy
Hi Andy.

All the necesary battery terminals are on there, the only things you will need to crimp you self is for the consumables. So the things youre going to be plugging into the box such as 12v sockets, with the split charging kit you get all the pins and eyelets (for the earthing stud) supplied loose but you will need to crimp these on your self Easily done with pliers and a bit of solder or we can supply the tool.

If you have any ore questions feel free to ask.

Cheers.
Abi T:

121 - 140 of 186 Posts