VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a sportline spoiler fitted today, van looks wicked ! Cant wait until its light to see it properly ! I'm really pleased with the way its looking now with the 20's and this new addition. Only problem is that I'm not getting a chance to play with my new toy, I've only done 300 miles in a month !!! If get chance at the weekend I clean it up and post some pics.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very tempted to fit the caravelle grill i saw today too, I think the gloss black and chrome strip would look pretty buff !!! Anyone fitted one to a T5GP ?

·
Registered
1,544 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
I need to get one of these spoilers for my van, for when it arrives. How much are they posted please?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here a quick pic of it, not great as taken on my phone and the van is dirty but I'm pleased with the way its looking A:

·
Previously went by: Holburn
387 Posts
Jeez .......... nat looks Wicked mate ....... well smart! .... well Done .
A cant wait til my van arrives on the 21st Jan ...... :* Y is it taking SO long .pmsl​

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks good, where did you get it from and how much?
It was supplied and fitted by the local VW van centre, it cost around £580 inc VAT plus an hours labour to fit it which I thought was a crazy price for a bit of plastic but didnt have the time to shop around plus the van centre is 2 minutes from where I work so having it fitted didnt interrupt my day. I'm sure that you could save a couple of hundred quid if you shop around.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I like the black grill. Put a black Vw badge in too it'll look the mutts!
Just my opinion.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts