VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hundreds of T4's and 5's. A::ILU:T:
however 2 I recognise, V8HJK and R3HNO.
Will probably be walking past tomorrow on my way down to the harbour.
Had a great few days down here, moving on tomorrow.
Cheers
P

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
believe the other is a t5 and thats his dads, guessed both parked up outside the shop near morrisons

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
V8 HJK yea that certainly is Harley the rent boy,dont lend him any moneyLOL:

R3HNO is the nicer of the two vans owned by his daddyRasp:

·
Banned
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dunno, I like the T4. They were both outside the shop near Sainsbury's. Would of gone inside and said hi but i could of been talking to the staff.lol
I have to say there are loads of true surf buses down here. battered, bruised, unloved and functional. Dont see those on Egay with a huge mark up now do ya.lol

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Dunno, I like the T4. They were both outside the shop near Sainsbury's. Would of gone inside and said hi but i could of been talking to the staff.lol
I have to say there are loads of true surf buses down here. battered, bruised, unloved and functional. Dont see those on Egay with a huge mark up now do ya.lol
if you were talkin to the staff you were talkin to the right people!

yea harleys bk to the real world now

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Was R3HNO a dark blue purple van that is sat low?, if so that's my mate Chuffer, from Launceston way.
Cheers

·
Banned
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The vans were not there today or I would of gone and said hello.

There was another van down there that I kept seeing that I really liked. Black T4 barn door with side steps, merc style alloys and a moved rear number plate. Had DKsurfboard graphics on it. Like I say really nice looking van.

Cheers
P

1 - 10 of 10 Posts