VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spotted loads out and about cornwall am staying at gwthian farm been a couple staying on there loads out and about round Hayle went into Newquay yesterday parked on fistral car park next to a very :cool: team white :)spotted a few others on there getting loads of waves down here for another week so if you see us gives us a wave you'll be sure to get one back:D

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Did 'Sammy' come back then or what??

I gave up waving after getting blanked so much....... I:

Got home at about 2pm - would have been quicker apart from the M5/M6 junction and a bump on the southbound M6 at J15 (which all the muppets in the northbound just HAD to have a nosey at - causing a 10 mile jam!!)

Have a great week you two! :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't whether he came back or not we went over to the lizard today there was a whole family of them sunbathing on the rocks :) Pam was in her elimentH: just hope the rest of the week is just a nice as it was yesterday and today :D see you wen we get back are you going to tatton park?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Was probably me in Fistral Car Park,was it a White T5 with a kayak on the roof as i parked in between two white T4 vans?If so i got a good photo of them together.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts