VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have recently put the 60mm CMC springs on rear of T4 and removed the rubber disk at the top,nowhere low enough for me so need to go shorter as got a very raked van at the moment,questions,what other springs can i use and how much will they lower by?on a budget so expensive springs not a opition.

I know of Vauxhall Caliber springs and the BMW E30 i believe but have no idea what they will lower the van by.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Have recently put the 60mm CMC springs on rear of T4 and removed the rubber disk at the top,nowhere low enough for me so need to go shorter as got a very raked van at the moment,questions,what other springs can i use and how much will they lower by?on a budget so expensive springs not a opition.

I know of Vauxhall Caliber springs and the BMW E30 i believe but have no idea what they will lower the van by.
Hi mate i am using t4rus -60mm set up springs and shocks when i fitted them first i tought they werent short enough however they do take a little time to bed in and they do get a little lower not sure how low you want to go but they will bed in and go little lower....t4rus -85mm springs r cheap enough aswell best of luck whatever you decideT:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts