VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
Have lowered my T4 LWB today using 50mm rated/strengthened springs and 10mm lowering plates, then wound the front down by the same amount.
Will the rear springs 'settle' over a few drives as it is pretty much spot on all round or am I going to have to wind the torsion bar down a few more turns? (took 2 hours to loosen one side, the other moved straight away)

Also, can't believe how much more road noise from the 235/35/19 over the standard steels, going to be sound proofing all day Sunday.....lol

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Most do drop more after a week or so mine went from having 30 ml to the bump stops to just 10 ml and boy is it had so back to standereds tomorrow my back cant take it no more lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The back starts getting kitted out tomorrow (insulation and sound deadening), got the T4srus heavy duty springs. No pics yet as I want to satin black them for the winter before pics and then full refurb in the spring!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.