VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
previously; ishmo186
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up the T5 from body shop today from having it colour coded and gloss black bits, really chuffed with the results and wanted to share it with you guys H:

Just need to put my x5 alloys on and slam her T:

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Are they the mirror covers or are they sprayed? If the are the covers could you post a picky of the front cheers T:

·
previously; ishmo186
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The covers are sprayed, got them gloss black to match the roof and grill, I think the white looks boring on them! Haha I like the bra but I'm playing with the idea getting the bonnet wrapped chequered :p

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Yes would look good my bonnet is full chequered and protects ur new spray job looks fantastic mate bet ur well pleased

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Yes would look good my bonnet is full chequered and protects ur new spray job looks fantastic mate bet ur well pleased
I live in burnley and drove to Wolverhampton today for full custom made stainless steel sports exhaust £260 fitted looks good

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
I hate the look of bonnet bras. Asked a kid with a corsa a while back why he had one - 'to protect from paint chips' he tells me. What a joke, do Ferraris have them?

Can;t wait to get my silver lwb coded next week though, your's is looking good!

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
I hate the look of bonnet bras. Asked a kid with a corsa a while back why he had one - 'to protect from paint chips' he tells me. What a joke, do Ferraris have them?

Can;t wait to get my silver lwb coded next week though, your's is looking good!
Imagine the look on his face when he removes it to find it has done more harm than good! :D

·
previously; ishmo186
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha I've taken it off now lol (by popular demand, evryone thinks it looks haha!)

Getting the bonnet wrapped check tomorrow what do you think good idea or not a good idea? Can anyone post pics of theirs if you have it done. T:

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Not a fan of messing with bonnets, just get it painted in a few years time to remove stone chips. Looks a lot cleaner IMO

·
previously; ishmo186
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Not feeling the black bonnet. Got rid of the bonnet bra and Steve from MC Signs (absolute great bloke!) whipped one of these bad boys on.... Will put some better pics on at the weekend when my alloys and coilovers are on :D Cannot Waitt :p H:H:H:H:H:

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
You're really keen to do something with that bonnet ey!

If I was to do anything, it would be a black line or two going straight down the middle and on the back too.

I'm leaving my silver one just as it is!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Liking the idea and look T: but I'm still not sure about mine, fully colour coded silver T5.1 but I'm thinking about a carbon wrap on my bonnet :confused:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts