VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these alloys for "Stella" our 52 plate T4 2.5 TDi hoping that they would fit. Unfortunately, they dont. I think they are 5 x 100...I'm actually gutted because I absolutely love em! Is there any sort of "Safe" modification I could apply to somehow get these to fit??

IMAG0135 by [email protected], on Flickr

·
Registered
435 Posts
WOW they are lovely mate no will have to give em to me

Pcd adaptor plates from 112 to 100 if you can get some

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forgive me for being a dumb ass! But what are the et's!:Dd

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had a look and the ET is 40. I'll check the loadrate tomorrow.
The brand is Dare. I wanted a set of BK299's but these came up and they are very similar.
Trying my hardest not to go for Audi RS's, but I'm desperate to bin the steelies!LOL:

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
You have not mentioned their size, so don`t get overly excited. Those wheels with the mentioned bolt pattern will anly fit with bolt pattern adapters & possibly spigot rings. Check out how much they are & if they are approved. I unsderstand it from other entries to this forum that MOT 2012 will be strickter
Thereafter you still willneed to check if the wheel with adapter (depending on strenght/thickness) will stay inside the wheelarches. I cannot tell you this online;)
You definately will need to sort out the issue "loadrating"

Going for upscale original Audi wheels certainly will sort out the load rate issueT:

·
Registered
432 Posts
It may seem a stupid question but the wheels are multi drilled (10 holes) if ine set are 5x100 what are the other ones drilled to???? I:

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
It may seem a stupid question but the wheels are multi drilled (10 holes) if ine set are 5x100 what are the other ones drilled to???? I:
I'd guess they'll be 5x100 and 5x114.3 so would possibly go with a set of wobble bolts. Although adaptor plates would bring the ET down for a nicer stance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts