VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
The backbox on my 1.9d t4 slug is in need of replacement. Has anyone purchased a decent looking stainless back box off the shelf from anywhere? I don' t see much point in buying a full system since I am happy with the 20 or so horsepower that I roll about with at the moment........... Can't imagine it would give me worthwhile gains. I have seen one on fleabag but it described as universal so probably will be a pain to fit

Any suggestion on what to go with and from where and rough rices would be great. I am in Warrington Cheshire

Thank you

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi,
The backbox on my 1.9d t4 slug is in need of replacement. Has anyone purchased a decent looking stainless back box off the shelf from anywhere? I don' t see much point in buying a full system since I am happy with the 20 or so horsepower that I roll about with at the moment........... Can't imagine it would give me worthwhile gains. I have seen one on fleabag but it described as universal so probably will be a pain to fit

Any suggestion on what to go with and from where and rough rices would be great. I am in Warrington Cheshire

Thank you

Sorry to bump this but I am really struggling. I know there is a company in Orrell, Wigan but not heard good things about them

·
Registered
717 Posts
Hi,

Thank you
here http://www.bluebird-type2.co.uk/VW%20t4%20stainless%20exhaust%20systems.htm :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts