VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thinking of changing the exhaust form manifold back and was wondering if theres any or much in the way of noise change going stainless as cars I've done this to in the past normaly does !
Not really looking for the noise side of a stainless system but more for the ' Can't be assed worrying about a hole here a hole there side of original exhaust boxes ' ! :(
Never fitted or had a stainless system on a diesel so a bit green on the pos and neg results from this ? :*
A good shove in the rt direction would be most apreciated ? T:

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
We developed our systems so the noise level is just a little more that standard, but more of a deeper tone than louder.
Stainless resonates at a different level to mild steel so always sounds to be louder, but using the correct boxs and tube grade this can be over come.
Have a look at our website www.pptuning.co.uk for all the t4 exhausts we do, we have approx 8 different ones to offer all delivered to your door.T:
If you want to buy online use the secret discount code for forum members (t4forum) and youll get your discount off the price to T:

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
ppt offer the best quality but i opted for a powerflow as over 100 cheaper with lifetime guaruntee too just google powerflow for nearest dealer only cost me 230 for complete from the downpipe back

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had a straight through, no back boxes including a decat on my last 174 bhp. It sounded awesome. Had a lot of people asking if i had a v8 under the bonnet! Do it, youll have no regrets

Liking the sound of that , should be good as I'm pushing out 200 bhp !!! T:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts