VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GoDesign.me.uk
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from York (YO26 postcode)

5 sheets like this one to collect - 120cm x 40cm iirc..

and this roll - think I used about a metre off it?

Toby at T4 Life chucked these in when I bought our van from him... I've since lowered so these are yours if you wanna stop by and take them..

all taking up valuable space in my garage so free to collect from York, pm for details..

·
GoDesign.me.uk
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hiya mate,

I'll enquire about postage costs and double check the 'as new price' of a full roll of foil from B&Q to make sure you're not paing 70% of the full price for half a roll simply because of the postage (if that makes sense? Bring on the crabbies!)

:ILU:

·
GoDesign.me.uk
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sure thing buddy, let me double check on postage & new price for jayesrustybus in the interests of fairness but tbh I think the postage costs would negate any saving over a new *full* roll.. Are you interested in the polystyrene as well?

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Hi, I'd like the standard springs if they're still free, my T4's been lowered but I use it as a works van. The underside and speed humps are getting too intimate!
But I'm no-where near you, any chance you could let me know how much postage would be if that's ok? I'm guessing it wont be cheap due to weight/size.

Cheers,
Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts