VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 128 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
Thanks again and yes I've noticed as my list is never ending... soooooo much to do to these Van's

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk
Plus I have a cunning plan! If I ever get to the stage where there's nothing left to do to my van, I'll sell it and buy a new one and start again ?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Plus I have a cunning plan! If I ever get to the stage where there's nothing left to do to my van, I'll sell it and buy a new one and start again
Haha I think the mrs will cut something off that I'm quite attached to if I did that

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Makes perfect sense , its nice to splash out on the pretty stuff but if it goes bang then you'll be kicking yourself.
Well van not even on the road yet so it will definitely be done before it is for peace of mind

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Think I've found my bonnet from euro car parts.
Seems like a bargain.
Anyone else used this?

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Thanks... hopefully all worth it in the end.
Not sure on spoiler as it came with the van
Oh and I think a basic remap will be enough so 120 to 130 bhp
I meant about the front sportline spoiler you have bought, I saw you mentioned it was genuine, but it looks very bulky to me I was thinking it was the t6 version, but after looking it it more I'm thinking it's not attached and it's just the angle that makes it look weird.
ah only 120-130bhp, you have been misleading us with the intercooler and clutch upgrades and it looked as if you were going to go for more! for some reason I actually thought it was already a 2.5 too ?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
I meant about the front sportline spoiler you have bought, I saw you mentioned it was genuine, but it looks very bulky to me I was thinking it was the t6 version, but after looking it it more I'm thinking it's not attached and it's just the angle that makes it look weird.
ah only 120-130bhp, you have been misleading us with the intercooler and clutch upgrades and it looked as if you were going to go for more! for some reason I actually thought it was already a 2.5 too
The clutch and flywheel was worn and sounded like it was about to fall out.
Intercooler was blowing so needed a new one.
I hope it's not a t6 but I'm informed its definitely a t5.1 front bumper and spoiler.
Hopefully I'll be doing a test fit next weekend

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Hey it's a nice van.
Already acquired a new sliding door with cut out for the glass and then cut other side out... but yes planning on fitting it myself

I have 2 x suction cups and air cutting tool for sale...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Hopefully test fit the lower splitter as well tomorrow.
Need to rewire new lights as well

81 - 100 of 128 Posts