VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw Stealth on Friday evening in Benllech, seemed to be having a good time:D with what appeared to be some sort of "Gathering"....

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
We're you with the other lot for all over the place saw a few filled my van up and tried to catch up with you before hand the other day we went to toysrus but missed something went on the bbq not sure what but it was something has derv gone up by you it has my me

see you wednesday or tuesday next or is it saturday at blackpool think i will be going meeting a couple others.

Guy

·
Registered
674 Posts
We're you with the other lot for all over the place saw a few filled my van up and tried to catch up with you before hand the other day we went to toysrus but missed something went on the bbq not sure what but it was something has derv gone up by you it has my me
Guy
translation please...

i dont speak wrecsam

LOL

AL
SB:db

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
LOL:
Bignreathdontstopanddontpassanypunctuationrandomadpossiblewiththeoddmislacedvowelorconstanantinbetween:ILU:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Evening Al glad to see you manged the read my last post the lettering on the banner was great britain is also very good will you be going to Blackpool Rock on mate.

Guy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts