VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I've got a '99 T4 with the 1.9td engine does anyone know where you can get the steel water pipe that runs up the back of the engine, mines like a lace curtain I've brazed a couple of holes up but new ones are appearing so I thought I'd get it sorted while I can't go anywhere 馃槥馃槥

Registered
I have just removed the steel cooling pipe from my 2.5 tdi AJT engine .It was an absolute ******* ,nearly beat me .I have ordered a new one from online car parts ,much cheaper than other suppliers ,25 instead of 85 pounds .Presume one will be available for your engine .It comes from Germany so not sure when it will arrive during current emergency.But refuse to pay 85quid for a bit of special pipe !

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers mate ill have a look no consolation to you but the 1.9 lump is smaller so a bit easier to get into 馃憤馃憤

Registered
Improved reply .I read that online carparts (autodoc) is very slow and found same part on ebay shop for less than 20 pound .Also despatched by Royal Mail next day so hope to have it very soon .I remember now that I have dealt with Autodoc before and I think they are just being a middle man for the manufacturers and dont actually hold the part .Also delays from being international .Will end up with two pipes eventually! Anyone want one !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts