VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i got 4 standard steel wheels from an 03 T4 with 4 legal tyres, 2 GOOD and 2 OK. With 3xVW centre hub caps the other is probably on the side of a motorway somewhere. (1 tyre is not van load rated)

I also have a grey standard 2 piece roof lining for a LWB T4 with the centre joining strip
+
20 brand new push fit clips for either roof or rear door panel

6x floor mounted D brackets with the 10mm bolts used for fixing things down (dont know technical term)

I live in plymouth.
Pick up only please but can post clips,

£40 for wheels
£5 for centre caps
£10 for roof lining and joining strip
£6 for clips which cost me £8 off ebay last month but never ended up using
£10 for D brackets

All above is open for offers,

Cheers

Ian

·
Registered
558 Posts
be interested in wheels and caps if fit 2001 t4 and going dub freeze????
cheers karlT:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nah sorry not going dub freeze, and dont really want the hassle of posting them because theyre big awkward items.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi,

Thanks for the speedy reply, yes i'll have them, where in Plymouth are you, do you ever come near Newton Abbot?

Andy

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
hey there what the headlining like?? it a front or rear?? or both? also the clip thingys

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi i live in Plymstock. sorry, very rarely head toward newton abbot

Not sure how much the postage on the D clip things are. I cant imagine it would be any more than a few quid if i put them in a jiffy bag.

The roof lining is 'OK' not brilliant. its just the standard gray hardboard one that came with the van. not fabric or anything. Theres a pic of it on my profile.

Cheers all T:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts