VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Steel wheels

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  CAD4 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a set of banded steel wheels for a t4

I have either a set of Calibre 18 inch alloys in Black (two of the tyres are new)
a set of winter wheels 17" with new tyres
or a set of ATS Deepdish Rims 4x100 (For a mk1 golf etc) if anyone is interested, will upload pics later.

Ideally want a set in grey or black and a straight swap for a set.

I am located in Suffolk near Ipsich

#2 ·
Very "undefined" request.
What "banded" wheels do you want?

"I have either a set of Calibre 18 inch alloys in Black (two of the tyres are new)
a set of winter wheels 17" with new tyres
or a set of ATS Deepdish Rims 4x100 (For a mk1 golf etc) if anyone is interested, will upload pics later."

Apart from the "winter wheels", with 17" tyres?!?!?! none are suitable for a T4...most likely not those either, as most people run 15" for winter tyres!

You'd be better posting on ebay, get the 300 quid or so that they are all worth, and then contacting Colese on the forum for a set of "proper" T4 wheels.

Sorry......what you have is worth a tenner to the VW T4 people.

#3 ·
Cool, thanks for that very helpful response.....

"none are suitable for a T4" ??????? The calibres have been on the T4 for about 3 years,

The winter wheels used for the same amount of time although they are 16" not 17" as i stated previously, with brand new goodrich tyres.

I put the ATS deepdish cups up as i assume that alot of people who own VW own more than one, i currently have two T25's, a T4 and a MK1 Polo, so thought the ATS Cups would be uselful to someone as they are worth alot of money.

The ATS cups are worth more than the "£300" you suggest on their own. So thanks for your input but you didnt really provide any helpful information.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.