VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a lot of you will know my van irs now for sale as the crunch has hit me!!!

1997 800 special, with golf 1.9 Tdi engine fitted, only done 90K, full MOT/tax.

Engine: 1.9 golf motor, blocked EGR, pipercross filter, .205 injector nozzles (genuine bosch) fitted, 0.68 5th gear fitted, CRUISE CONTROL fitted and custom high flow intercooler fitted. Complete service cambelt etc and brand new clutch!! looks totally factory and uses 2.5 tdi air box top to match.

Running gear: 16 inch 08 passat rims with 4 new tyres, camber and castor done and fully tracked up properly. AVO adjustable shox all round.

Interior: flashing taped and insulated completely, boarded and carpeted, IKEA units fitted, and IKEA bed totally altered to meet MOT requirements and seat belts fitted to it.

Body: Very clean, in flat pearly white at the moment, 2 genuine caravelle sliders fitted properly all flush with body like they should be. Lift up tailgate. FIAMMA bike rack on back.

Extras: I will throw in a brand new TUNNEL TRAVELLER awning If I get somewhere near what I need for the van.

please email for pics

[email protected]

Andy

thanks guys

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
same here mate T:

[email protected]

andy

ps didnt try the other cooler yet but did blow the :* pipes another 3 times before i got home, will try tommorow weather permiting :ILU:

·
Registered
122 Posts
don't mean to have a moan but how many advert of "for sale" are placed up on this site without a asking price ?...

sorry but pointless listing without knowing what the selling price is.

hubba.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
don't mean to have a moan but how many advert of "for sale" are placed up on this site without a asking price ?...

sorry but pointless listing without knowing what the selling price is.

hubba.
i'd get out of bed on the other side tomorrow.......

anyway price will be 3K for a quickie sale, worth tons more, engine conversion ran to 1K alone!!!

also forgot to say it flies!! faster than a 102 bhp 2.5Rasp:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
andy giz a bell or txt if you manage to get pics to me before i get back online, just off out on jet ski for a bit :ILU:

cheers
andy

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Quite shocked how little this is up for...:eek:.

Thought it was gonna be a lot more tbh....
BARGAIN for someone....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts