VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
........and still looking for a T5, Can't believe this with up to £11k to spend and seem to be strugling to get one. Pretty open minded do have preferences but still nothing. Nearly bought a couple only to find outstanding finance etc. Anyone near Worcester sell me there's.......lol. Oh well rant over the search continues.T:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Welcome and good luck in search. Ref vans on finance not necessarily a bad thing as most are coming to end of VW lease and so have to be sold on under terms of lease agreement in order to settle final payment with VW finance

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome and good luck in search. Ref vans on finance not necessarily a bad thing as most are coming to end of VW lease and so have to be sold on under terms of lease agreement in order to settle final payment with VW finance
Yes I did think that but the 2 I saw were private buys and neither mentioned it but thensaid they would pay it off after purchase!!!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
At last, deposit paid on a T32 LWB 2.5 in Silver. Will post pics as soon as but is a project in the making as it is a bog standard electricians vanT:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts