VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my wheels off the van knicked on Christmas Eve - just swapped them over for my winter steelies. They were knicked with 4 bikes from my garage. 20" (think RS) so let me know if you see any like these up for sale - with 35 profile tyres.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Oh blimey. What rotters. I bet you're furious!!

I hope you find them and the thieves get what's coming to them.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
ILL TELL YOU THIS THE THEIVES ARE LOCAL and HAVE WATCHED YOUR VAN AND KNOW YOUVE CHANGED YOUR WHEELS ALSO THEYVE PROBABLY SEEN YOUR BIKES AT SOME TIME sorry but its usually local scum who help them selves best of luck getting them back but the reality is they are not always that far from from your front door . look closer to home you might already know them . hope you get you stuff back soon .

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Check ur local gumtree ads, seems to be a common use for crims to use, hope you find the scum. :(

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Garages are one of the most insecure places to leave things, especially if it has a metal up and over type door. Fit additional locks to any garage doors, especially the older style Henderson doors, if you look closely at the lock they kindly print the key code on the outside of the lock, so any body can order a key to the code and help themselves.

Hope for your sake you get your gear back.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Rotters..

I have to say garages are poor. Add extra locks as said above I have a sep house alarm as well as it's easy to go for a garage rather than a house. Even back doors add in metal mesh to the windows.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts