VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I’m new to all this. Disgustingly, on 27th October at 1am we had our beloved T5 stolen from opposite our house in the Staple Hill area of Bristol. The spare key was stolen from inside our home. No sightings or anything. Van seems to have completely vanished. Police have taken a statement but that appears to be all. I’ve searched high and low, & all over the suspect areas etc with no joy. Los all hope now as it’s been two weeks.

anyone had experience of this and what is the likelihood of a safe return? We are gutted.

3009B893-45A6-493D-893B-0DCE4AE23F1D.jpeg

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Sorry to read this :(

I'm in the out of Bristol (the office) from Cheltenham area so will keep my eyes open. Does it have a facelift front end? Windows on the near side?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi mate,

it has tinted rear windows on both sides and back. The windows on the side are single and do not open, so does not cover the whole side of the van.

it has a colour coded front bumper. Not the facelift. Black rear badge too now. I also put repeater indicators on the sides. Quite distinctive looking. Literally not one sighting and has been shared over 1k times on Facebook!

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Thanks, that's helpful. I'll also share the FB link.

Really hope you get it back fella.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I'd be trawling the industrial estates and lock ups in the area.
Chances are that the vehicle is stored somewhere out of sight for a few reasons, to check if it has a tracker fitted and the cops turn up, or to allow some time to pass before moving the van on false plates, or it's been stripped for parts to sell. Or possibly it will have its vin altered and be sold on to some unsuspecting buyer.

I do hope you get lucky and manage to get it back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts