VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been thinking about having some stripes on my van when its painted - done in vinyl soi they can always come off.... not being too serious about it, but whaddyathink?

No 1

No 2

No 3

·
Registered
585 Posts
Not so sure about the cross on the bonnet and defo not number 3 as will look like the A-team van, no offence to the A-team van or yourself, how about just one strip down the side?? and or maybe joining up with the one going up over the rear wheels? :)

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Sorry cant say i like any of them, sometimes more is less if you know what i mean.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well No3 was def a take - I was thinking its more like the starsky and hutch stripe ;)

Less can be more certainly... but then plain van with alloys is a plain van with alloys is a plain van with alloys ad infinitum - you see the odd one about ;)

I don't mind doing something different, its always interesting getting different takes on stuff. I'm not after approval as such, just sometimes getting opinions helps drive another new idea. Cheers for looking.

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
not sure bout the white bud bit tacky such a nice van you could go no3 but red a-teamH:,as the other guys said less is more.:ILU:always good to be different.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is a nice van, you're right - shame it ain't mine haha

I'm not gonna even dare mentioning the Mystery Machine idea then ;)

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
theres a chap where i can from has done the scooby van he even has a cut out of scooby do in the passenger windowLOL:good luch with the stripes:D

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
theres a chap where i can from has done the scooby van he even has a cut out of scooby do in the passenger windowLOL:good luch with the stripes:D
Cheers - seems like I'll need it!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Just a thought .....but I'd have viper stripes in Matt black....saw it on a ute in aus and looked fantastic....again just an idea:ILU:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just a thought .....but I'd have viper stripes in Matt black....saw it on a ute in aus and looked fantastic....again just an idea:ILU:
I've been thinking about using a matt black or somesuch - good call, mate!

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good call - a JPS theme van! That way, the gold stripes will match my medallion!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts