No previous owners
New Clutch
Drives A1
MOT June 2012
Genuine Honest Van.

£4995

Contact us for Great offers on colour coding and side window fitting

01905 353651

Piccys.. Hasn't been valeted yet as I wanted everyone to see how original it is :)

Cheers

Simon

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
when was the cam belt / water pump done please ? could be interested in this . why a new clutch at such low miles ?
cheers
kieran
oh , thats including VAT is it ?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Very clean van, would have snapped at this when I was searching for one. The 888 special was about as standard a van as they come (no central locking, leccy mirrors or cruise control~) = less troublesome only extras were glove box lights, cup holders, door pocket, and twin captain chairs as the op stated only the run out 888 special X had all the extras.

If the mileage is bang on then I'm sure someone is going to be very happy with their purchase, people ask why some cars have clutches replaced at low mileage! We don't all drive correctly and I see hundreds of people weekly either riding the clutch and coasting these examples are amongst many bad habbits where premature clutch wear will occur.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just spoken to the previous owners Mid west roofing Co. A father & son business in halesowen. It was moted by the same garage every year. This can be checked on the Dvla. They serviced it themselves every 8,000 miles and even put little tags in the engine bay as reminders. It was a Second back up van as they had a Lwb too which did all the work (hence the low mileage)

Its a lovely van with nothing to hide :)

Hope that helps

Regards,

Simon

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just reloaded the pics.. Still here come and have a look I need some space as I have two more vans arriving this weekend!!

Cheers,

Si :ILU:

01905 353651

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
people ask why some cars have clutches replaced at low mileage! We don't all drive correctly and I see hundreds of people weekly either riding the clutch and coasting these examples are amongst many bad habbits where premature clutch wear will occur.
I inherited a company car, a Golf at 8000 miles, a hateful thing, that needed a new clutch at 37000. Other than my van which needed a clutch at 110000, I've never had clutch failure on any vehicle, although apart from these two I've driven everything else from new. It won't be the van at fault.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts