VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi need some help please bought some audi rs4 wheels last week and had tyres fitted today the wheels are 5x112 stud pattern but they dont fit my van the stud pattern is bigger on the van!? well peeed off at the minute cos im fed up of looking at manky steels. its a 1998 s reg swb t4, any help would be gratefully recieved.
cheers jaz

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got 5x112 on the back checked that when i bought them i am so annoyed now i could torch the bloody van lol thanks tho

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stupid flipping van dont tempt me buddy lol. cheers tho hopefully someone else will have come across it before could it be t5 rear end??? surely not

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the wheels say 5x112 but the van stud pattern is bigger but they are not t5 wheels the audi wheels must be wrong surely

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
audi wheels must be wrong,youre t4 is 5x112 studs,then the t5s are bigger studs 5x120?? i think??so it has to be the wheels-did you buy them locally??someone you know?? can you take them back?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorted the feckin wheels are 5x100 even tho it says 5x112 on them seriously not a happy chappy got four new tyres and was gonna refurb them tomorrow!!!!! anyone want to buy any wheels lol

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bought them off ebay but it has 5x112 proper raised in the casting!! bloke only went on what it said on the back. never mind will be fully refurbished this week and on gaybay

1 - 11 of 11 Posts