VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi boys and girls . This will be the last Sunday meet of 2013. It would be great to have a really good turn out to see in the New Year
The Sunday meet will give everyone a chance to catch up and for the ones unable to attend the Wednesday nigjt meets they can join in with the group.
Everyone is welcome so please join us and hopefully the little coffee shop will still be open.

Sunday 29.12.13
Herrington Country Park
Chester Road
Penshaw
DH4 7EL

Meeting from around 12.30 pm

Lets make it a good meet and beat the area record of 33 vans at a meet.

See you there

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Hope to be back for this T:

·
Registered
201 Posts
We will be there in a obvious 'Branded' red T4, also convinced my dad to pop over in his Type 25 too.

·
Premium Member
4,760 Posts
*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>sorry not be there lads ,, on our jollys,, see u next one,, only missed 2 in yrs not badLOL:LOL:LOL:*<:)>*<:)>

·
Previously went by: Holburn
387 Posts
Looks a canny day fir a ride oot, van is not at its best but a may venture down .... if al can get a Dog sitter lol ..

·
Registered
896 Posts
Hmmm seen some strange looking characters in the carpark down from Marsden grotto today......
looked like grown men playing with Kites :D

looked like a canny turn out but what happened to herrington park??
Disappointed I couldn't make today but had family duties.

gave a pip as travelling by.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hmmm seen some strange looking characters in the carpark down from Marsden grotto today......
looked like grown men playing with Kites :D

looked like a canny turn out but what happened to herrington park??
Disappointed I couldn't make today but had family duties.

gave a pip as travelling by.
Hi Paul car park very full at Herrington so we had a drive out 18 vans came to Herrington good turn out see you at the next one

1 - 20 of 41 Posts