VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so who would like a sunday meet now and again in the Bristol area??

Having had a chat with Jimmer and a few peeps who attended the wednesday meet last night it seems alot of people would be up for a sunday meet. Location to be decided but could be somewhere like Ashton Court, durdham downs, chew lake etc. Would be good to see kids, partners etc as well - the more the merrier!! I would be looking at either the first or second sunday in May (say 11am onwards) for the first one and initially I would appreciate some feedback from anyone interested.

So, if your interested reply to this thread adding your preferred date and any thoughts on a suitable location T:

Dont expect to get 120 t4s and 5s there together but would be nice to see 20 or 30T:

look forward to hearing from you

cheers

Cliver LOL:LOL:H: (very temporary assistant to regional co ordinator);)

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Pm me if you want to do chew valley lake, I have the phone number for the guy in charge of the car park T:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
new I would get fired pretty sharpish!!!!!!!!!!!LOL:LOL:

awaiting some alternative dates to be approved - as this may get tricky to arrange I:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Yeah im in and depends when really as I also go to a lot of the Somerset meets.
Like wise, don't really want to have the same dates or weekends as the somerset meet. But defo up for a weekend meet in the Bristol area.

What about Vassles Park In the Fishponds area?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Great idea for Vassels.. Big car park, great park for kids, cafe.. T:
Its defo a family sort or place. while the kids play and run around like headless chickens in the park. While the elders ( Or wiser People ) can gossip about being VW Van nuts and drink TEA in the cafe.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hi All,

"Cruise To The Beach" @ Brean on Sunday 12th May.
Looking at meeting @ Gordano Services for 10 and leaving @ 10:30 to meet a few others @ Sedgemoor for 11 and leaving @ 11:30 to get to Brean for 12ish?

Let me know if you can make it at either meet spots.

Thanks

Coggs

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
may well be up for this myself assuming its not razzing it down!

are you going straight to the beach or to van west first? - is parking on the beach free?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Right then - 'Cruise To The Beach' on Sunday 12th May to Brean (Vanwest).
Will be meeting a few from Tewkewbury/Gloucester area @ Gordano Services for 10am (Leaving at 10:30), then stopping @ Sedgemoor Services for 11am (Leaving at 11:30) to get to Brean Vanwest for 12:00ish.
This will allow people an hour or so to walk round the show to then join in 'The Cruise To The Beach' with all the other Dubbers.
They are all lining up for 1:30 to leave for 2:00. If you dont want to go into the show, the best place to join in is the mini roundabout.
Last year there was about 200 vans on the beach, so expect a slow journey down and the slope on to the Beach is very steep and scrapes a few slammed bumpers, so heads up (The Bar-B-Que on the beach will be first come first serve basis)
If you fancy joining us, let me know by sending me a message so I can keep an eye out for you.

Anyone coming up from down south, let me know and we'll arrange a rendezvous!!

Thanks Coggs (T41883)
Number if you leave it to late 07917 808568.

(Copied from Lees post! I dont know how to link sorry!)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts