VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK.....so it's been a long winter but the end is in sight & a new season will soon be upon us :cool: 2009 saw the Cornwall Massive, in whatever guise, sharing many wknds on sites, beach car parks, one day get togethers & it was a brilliant summer A: 2010 was a quieter one as everyone had things to sort.....new additions, new ventures, NO BLOODY VANS etc etc :D

So......here we are in 2011 & it's about time we took advantage again of what we have right here on our doorstep & get the spirit of 09 back T:

Our 1st sunday meet will be the 27th February at the Bowgie Inn, Crantock, Newquay :) Everyone is welcome, the sunday roast is luverly, the view is stunning & the company, of course, is second 2 none ;)

We'll sort out times & meet up points over the next couple of weeks & please dont sit back & wait for the next one I: If ya see somewhere & think it would be a cool place to go for the day or a wknd.....speak up & lets get it organised T:

I've added a few names to the existing list & it would be great to see a car park full of dubs & m8's again :cool:

Chris
Kel
Rich Emma
Alex & Clare
Tristan
Phil n Rach
The Minty's
Tanz and Debs
Gary & Sue
Steve, Emily & William
Steve & Clare
Christian
Stefan & Sue
Graham & Courtney
Trenchfoot & co
Emmett & son
Bassbase James, Kerry & Emily
UrLucky13 Josh & co
Alan
Carl & Linda
Fireblade9 Andy
VimandPacey
gav power
Hannah & the littlens
JV1
Kitepaul
new2t4 Craig
tallnickt4
Mr Woodcraft Matt
Chrisd1
Browner Gaz

Longtime :ILU:

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
So are we going to have our own chillout weekend somewhere during the summer?? i know it probably be difficult because of the amount of shows during the summer.

:ILU:

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
Really looking forward to this meet and the year to follow,lets make it as good as 2009,what an epic year that was :ILU:

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So are we going to have our own chillout weekend somewhere during the summer?? i know it probably be difficult because of the amount of shows during the summer.

:ILU:
Deffinately Trist....we've had a few as Steve says below & they were bloody awesome T:

Really looking forward to this meet and the year to follow,lets make it as good as 2009,what an epic year that was :ILU:
Praa & Gwithian were the ones 4 me & I know I missed some other crackers too T: Like the wasted Indian or Chinese what ever it was pmsl LOL:

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
The wasted indian,drop of the hat spur of the moment event that was hilarious LOL:

Praa sands,who wrote gay on my bra? :D

Gwithian that awesome pic of Alex stood in the sunshine :eek:

We need a Cornwall massive chilled out camping weekend for sure T:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Sounds like i have been missing out. be good to get to know you lot "proopppper"

·
Registered
340 Posts
Chris
Kel
Rich & EMMA
Alex & Clare
Tristan
Phil n Rach
The Minty's
Tanz and Debs
Gary & Sue
Steve, Emily & William
Steve & Clare
Christian

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
The wasted indian,drop of the hat spur of the moment event that was hilarious LOL:

Praa sands,who wrote gay on my bra? :D

Gwithian that awesome pic of Alex stood in the sunshine :eek:

We need a Cornwall massive chilled out camping weekend for sure T:
all 3 of them weekends were flippin epic! loved 09.. seems so long ago now. deffinatly need another year like that again, Be more up for that then doing shows this year. obviously jambo but dunno about many others

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
After attending the Somerset and north Devon joint meet and their fantastic hospitality I'm playing with the idea of coming along for a day out, would I get dvt from driving there and back in one day?

1 - 20 of 284 Posts