VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
jabby fingered, worn nubbed, ginger ninja
12,080 Posts
Have a look In your local breakers and get one from a Peugeot 106 they fit ok and sling it in yourself buddyT:

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like im gunna have too......iv tried google and everything:( surely there must be someone youd think????

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like im gunna have too......iv tried google and everything:( surely there must be someone youd think????

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Have a look In your local breakers and get one from a Peugeot 106 they fit ok and sling it in yourself buddyT:
Thats a lovely answer ......stick it in yourself,yes lets buy all the tools i,ll need for doing it,and worries about cutting the hole wrong,takes guts for someone who hasnt done it before to cut a whopping big hole in ya van:confused:Rasp:

·
12,080 Posts
ive never done it dude and im planning on slinging 4 in this summerRasp:

·
12,080 Posts
twas merely a suggestion fella:*

he doesnt have to do it

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
now now boys................iv got said tools but thanks anyway..........just lazyI:I:I:
but may have to pull my finger out........does anybody or has anybody fit a full rag roof to a t4???
how cool would that be.....

·
12,080 Posts
a shed load of work with strengthening ribs etc, but not really much more than a pop top:*

maybe speak to aus of aus tops see if he can knock a kit together

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i think iv seen just the strengthening kits for pop tops for sale.....dont know if im that bothered tho really thats a BIG JOBI:I:
sunrooves may possibly be easier and i dare say i site cheaperLOL:LOL:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts