VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Nice!! I've had a dabble at a couple of flea bay recently, but they've gone for way more than I was prepared to pay (based on the going rate you lot have paid)

I REALLY want one doing in the back of mine - anyone got a spare one they fancy fitting in exchange for some trimming work??? I:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Nice!! I've had a dabble at a couple of flea bay recently, but they've gone for way more than I was prepared to pay (based on the going rate you lot have paid)

I REALLY want one doing in the back of mine - anyone got a spare one they fancy fitting in exchange for some trimming work??? I:
what you after mate? my local scrappy has LOADS if you have one in mind ill have a gander n if theres one cheap enough ill send it to you at cost+postageT:

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
what you after mate? my local scrappy has LOADS if you have one in mind ill have a gander n if theres one cheap enough ill send it to you at cost+postageT:
Any that will fit basically - nice glass tilting one would be fine - one where the glass is removeable even better. Tinted glass would be perfect!!

The one's on flea bay are not massively over priced, but most want £20 + for postage, so then it gets silly.

If you can PM me if you've got a rough idea on prices, then I'd happily Pay Pal the dosh to you :)

Cheers for the help

·
Registered
335 Posts
how do you finish the roof lining off around the sunroof then?? does it look factory when completed??

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I m still waiting on you coming round to show me how to clean the roof Dave........

The rear is from a polo and there is nothing factory about my van rixy :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts