VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You were heading south just about to join the M11 from the A14 about 5pm this afternoon.
Very, very nice looking yellow van. Had some black graphics on the side along with a black bonnet bra :cool:

·
Registered
306 Posts
that'll be me , thanks dude, must admit i gave her a good polish yesterday and she was looking goooooooood!!! i was on me way home from picking my son up from peterboro, been doing this trip up n down the a1,m11,a130,a12,m25 for about 2.5 years and not been spotted before i was beginning to think i was invisible..the black decals are my sons idea hes into moto x so weve got a few fox's and alpinestars :cool:...sorry i didnt see you mate , gimme a flash next time:ILU:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At last mate, my second spot :ILU:
I'm up and down the A14 / M11 most days so'll look out for you. Chances are you wouldn't have seen me cos I was just slowing down to a stand still behind a lorry.
Your van well and truely shone out on the other side T:

·
Registered
306 Posts
i aim to please mate, thanks for spotting me mate, to be honest i hopefully wont be doing the journey that often anymore as my son has moved down to essex to live with me since you saw me...yehA: ive been doing the journey since i was kicked out of the city( london) 6 years ago lost my job as a money broker( think i got out at the right time ;)) and my ex missus left me not long after and moved to sunny doncaster! so up n down the m11 every other weekend normally fri eve up and sunday afts back...and meeting at peterboro for a quick "hallo" and " can i have my maintanence money please?" and pick the boy up for the weekend ..all change nowT: but im sure ill bedoing the same route when he wants to go see his mum.. cheers fella:ILU:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts