VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Does anyone kow of a reliable window fitter in kent essex area. I need them done asap and dont have the balls to do it myself !!I:

Hope someone can help, i am struggling to find someone to trust with my t4 !!!

Hope someone can helpT:

Cheers
Kev

·
Registered
298 Posts
ive not had any luck with locals so off to Tidy T's for a RnR and window fitting tomorrow - quickly returns calls and messages, booked in 12 days ago, called today to confirm, top service so far, will let you know how it goes when I get back but I reckon it will be worth the drive T:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive not had any luck with locals so off to Tidy T's for a RnR and window fitting tomorrow - quickly returns calls and messages, booked in 12 days ago, called today to confirm, top service so far, will let you know how it goes when I get back but I reckon it will be worth the drive T:
Cool let me know mate. Out of interest how much for the windows ?

·
Registered
759 Posts
I can vouch for tidy t's as well. They did my rear windows and changed my fixed middle ones to sliders as well all in one day too.
They do a factory looking job as well inside and out. Impessed with the service as well. Got the van booked in for carpetting with them in a few weeks as well.

·
I have noticed I can't spell
6,177 Posts
If you can make it down to Brighton give Austin (austino on here a call) he does a top notch job and is a full time car window fitter :ILU:

He has done loads of vans on here with great results

http://www.gettinted.co.uk/

or search for member austino

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought I had but obviously not very closely I:

Best give them a miss then ;)

:Dthanks anyway:D

looks like it may be a trip to tidy ts then.....bit of a treck but sounds worth it !T:

GRW could you let me know how you get on and how long it takes to fit the windows ? need to work out how many magazines to take with me I:

Cheers guys

·
Registered
879 Posts
Does anyone kow of a reliable window fitter in kent essex area. I need them done asap and dont have the balls to do it myself !!I:

Hope someone can help, i am struggling to find someone to trust with my t4 !!!

Hope someone can helpT:

Cheers
Kev
damm shame your not near wales, my friend has his own biz and fits then for £150.00 each, he does a cracking job tooA:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Deffo recomend Tidy Ts, Will is a top bloke and does a really good job. Do take plenty of mags though. There's nowt at all to do in the village after your breakfast at Morrisons.
Have a look on his site for info and pics.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Had a good day out yesterday, window and bed look great and will comes across as someone doing it because he enjoys it - and done a cracking job too. Out of the three traders I've tried using, only Will has stuck to what he has said!

we had a 4 hr wait for the window to set and RnR bed fitted......Will very kindly dropped me and the wife in lutterworth - fry up in Shambles, wander around. Look at the old church, pot of tea at PJ's, that killed about 2, the other 2 were a struggle - Take plenty to read mate.

No hesitations in reccomending you make the trip up. I was meant to be going on to Notts after to collect my units but another trader let me down. Even so I think it was still worth the 280 mile round trip p to tidy t's.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Had a good day out yesterday, window and bed look great and will comes across as someone doing it because he enjoys it - and done a cracking job too. Out of the three traders I've tried using, only Will has stuck to what he has said!

we had a 4 hr wait for the window to set and RnR bed fitted......Will very kindly dropped me and the wife in lutterworth - fry up in Shambles, wander around. Look at the old church, pot of tea at PJ's, that killed about 2, the other 2 were a struggle - Take plenty to read mate.

No hesitations in reccomending you make the trip up. I was meant to be going on to Notts after to collect my units but another trader let me down. Even so I think it was still worth the 280 mile round trip p to tidy t's.
Glad it all went well mate.A: Looks like i will have to give tidy ts a bell and get booked inT:

How long did it take to get there mate ?

·
Registered
298 Posts
bout two and half hours from mid kent without rushing, so you would have a head start on me. Lots of Road works up the M25 and M1 though, gr8 for MPGs!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts