VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, We are Sussex Kampers, based near Battle in East Sussex.

Historically we have been involved with the repairs, restorations, conversions and sales of classic VW campers from the Splitscreen through to the T25.

Over the years we have gained a number of T4 and T5 customers for maintenance and conversion work.

We offer a wide range of services for owners of both T4 and T5 vans. Below is a selection of things we do:
- Side Window Fitting​
- Carpet lining and Insulation​
- Rock and Roll Bed Supply and fit (Cannon's Forge and Smart beds)​
- Elevating Roof Supply and Fitting - service available soon​
- Full VCDS scan available​
- General Servicing​
- Timing Belts​
- Paint Repairs​
- Customizations​
- Lowering​
We offer many more services so please get in touch with what you need and we'll talk about how we can help you.

See our website for prices http://www.sussexkampers.co.uk

·
Super Moderator
3,395 Posts
T:passed this the other day and looked you up on the web. Live up the road and didn't know you were thereI: glad you are here and I am sure you will get more interest as there are plenty t4/5s about the area. Will stick my head in next time I am passing and say hello:cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone know if these guys are any good?

I started a email conversation with them a while back but on sending an email confirming the work I wished I had no response.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I spoke with them today, trying to sort a kombi conversion, spoke to a nice guy this morning, said he would call back but he didnt..

Good start need my conversion done next week before my holiday!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Know nothing about Sussex campers however if you need an immediate conversion at this time of year and they can fit you in straight away I'd be asking questions. I had to wait weeks just to get some windows fitted let alone a full interior refit! Depends when your holiday is but you've probably left it too late for this year. The popular conversion company's have months worth of waiting lists T:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Its booked for monday. Tomorrow. Stripped the back out
Yesterday. Just found another bad review about this place
On line.. I hope this ends well!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Collected. Done a great job and really helped me out with a fast turn around.
Mat is a nice genuine guy and ive booked to go back for
Some addtional work.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Anyone know what's happened to Sussex Kampers? They did our conversion in November and it was all good but website and Facebook page no longer exist.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts