VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pair of captain seats with arm-rests, on original swivel bases in great condition, recently re-upholstered in black & blue leather-effect material. The R&R bed cushions were also covered in the matching material (which I have since replaced) which I will also include.

What I'd swap for:
(Ideally) - T5 drivers seat and folding double passenger seat with Kira Vans swivel base
(Will also consider) - T5 drivers seat and folding double passenger seat (+ cash - offers)

These are great seats, in great condition and are very comfortable. They are still in my van, so will need to swap and re-fit on the same day. I'm looking for seats which are also in good condition, and I'm in Cornwall.

Cheers!
Jason T:

·
previously known as: first t4
597 Posts
Hi mate could i have some pics of your captain seats .
as i have a standard driver and a folding double with storage and a kiravans swivel that i would consider swaping with you.
have sent a pm with my email addy
rgds

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheeky weekend bump...:)
Would now also consider any part-ex offers with a non-folding t5 front bench seat and drivers seat, good condition please, with bases, standard fabric would be ideal. Need 3 point belts for both passengers.

Otherwise if anyone has any 2+1 front seats for sale (in Cornwall area) i'll be interested in buying.

I can send more pics of my seats for anybody interested, please let me know. Also includes matching fabric for rock 'n roll bed cushions.

Cheers! :D

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Hi I am just in the middle of selling a van to a friend ,in the van is a folding front passenger seat in inca trim and the drivers seat of course also in the inca trim .Unfortunattly it does not have the swivel base ,both seats are in great condition no rips or *** burns etc and have just had a pro valet .

I dont know if this would be a possible swap with you living in Cornwall and us in Lancashire but I am sure we could sort something .
If you you interested please let me know .T:T:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi I am just in the middle of selling a van to a friend ,in the van is a folding front passenger seat in inca trim and the drivers seat of course also in the inca trim .Unfortunattly it does not have the swivel base ,both seats are in great condition no rips or *** burns etc and have just had a pro valet .

I dont know if this would be a possible swap with you living in Cornwall and us in Lancashire but I am sure we could sort something .
If you you interested please let me know .T:T:
Hi, thanks for the interest. Your seats sound ideal but the only problem is that my van is a daily runner and will be unable to courier the seats to Lancashire as it'll put the van out of action. pm me if you have any suggestions though mate. T:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Have got hold of a set of my seats now, so no longer looking for a swap. Will be selling the swivel captains seats, so will put an ad up shortly. In the meantime, do let me know if you're interested.
:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.